Each year, the Delaware Forest Service Urban and Community Forestry Program sponsors a two-day Arborist and Tree Care Seminar, which offers education and training in tree science, pests and diseases, tree planting and tree management in the community setting, and hands-on demonstrations.
Highlights and Photos from previous Arborist and Tree Care Seminars:
- 2015 Arborist and Tree Care Seminar at Hagley Museum in Wilmington
- 2014 Arborist and Tree Care Seminar at Baywood in Long Neck
- 2013 Arborist and Tree Care Seminar at Hagley Museum in Wilmington
- 2012 Arborist and Tree Care Seminar at St. Andrew’s in Middletown
- 2011 Arborist and Tree Care Seminar at St. Jones Reserve in Dover
The 6th Annual Delaware Arborist and Tree Care Seminar was held on November 2 and 3, 2016 at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Student Center at Delaware State University, 1200 N. DuPont Highway, Dover. Continuing education credits for International Society of Arboriculture certification and Delaware pesticide credits were offered. This year’s cost was $95 with lunch included both days with no option available for single-day registration. All major credit cards (Mastercard, VISA, American Express, and Discover), checks and money orders were accepted.
Contact: Kesha Braunskill, Delaware Forest Service, (302) 698-4578. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org